Wednesday, July 09, 2008

more on cycling

Ok, so now its a week later, or near enough, i have been on the bike a couple of times. And loved it every time. Despite the fact that my hands go numb within minutes of riding, and the wobbly legs and pain at the end of it. HOWEVER! i am now crippled with pain and not even able to move around my home properly. So its clear, that for the foreseeable future, cycling is not going to be my way out of my transport issues. Any ideas about the way out of this little conundrum are welcomed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rosie said...

Oh, this is just not fair for you! Usually I'd say that the pain and exhaustion gradually lessen, but I don't like the sound of your hands getting numb. {{{{HUGS}}}}

8:20 pm  
Blogger Scarlet said...

Thank you rosie. Life is unfair, this i can live with. But at the moment, i think i am getting everyone elses share of unfair too!

5:37 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home